This tutorial explains how to set up an iOS IKEv2 VPN on iPhone or iPad. Follow step-by-step for the IKEv2 VPN configuration on iPhone and iPad.
- We used the FastestVPN for this tutorial. While you can use any VPN service which offers the IKEv2 protocol.
Step 1: Go to Your phone settings, search "VPN". Then tap "Add VPN Configuration".
Step 2: Select "IKEv2" as the VPN type.
Step 3: Provide the following info.
- Description: Anything such as "IKEv2 VPN"
- Server: Enter the server address provided by your VPN service provider
- Remote: Enter the remote ID/ server ID given by your VPN provider
- Username: Enter the username provided by your VPN provider
- Password: Enter the password provided by your VPN provider
- Tap on "Done" there at the top right side.
Step 4: Your iPhone VPN IKEv2 profile has been created. Tap to connect.
Step 5: Wait for a few seconds until your IKEv2 VPN on iOS is established. Later, you can use the same option to connect and disconnect VPN on iPhone or iPad.
More Free VPN Tutorials
Free VPN Tutorials also provide VPN setup guides for a number of operating systems and devices including Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, multiple distributions of Linux, Routers, Apple TV, Kodi, and Chrome OS, etc. You can visit all the Free VPN tutorials here
- OpenVPN on iOS, iPhone and iPad
- L2TP VPN for iOS, iPhone and iPad
- VPN on Mac OS Setup
- VPN on Windows Operating System
By following the steps given above, you can set up an iOS IKEv2 VPN on iPhone and iPad. If you're looking for additional support or have any questions related to the IKEv2 VPN configuration on iPhone and iPad or any other operating systems that support the Virtual Private Network, aka VPN, please Contact us for your questions, queries, feedback, or suggestions.