This tutorial explains how to set up IPSec VPN for iOS, iPhone, and iPad. Follow step-by-step for the IPSec VPN iPhone and iPad setup.
- We used the FastestVPN for this tutorial. While you can use any VPN service which offers the IPSec protocol.
Step 1: Go to Your phone settings, and then search "VPN". Then tap "Add VPN Configuration".
Step 2: Then select "IPSec" as the VPN type.
Step 3: Provide the following info.
- Description: Anything such as "IPSec VPN"
- Server: Enter the server address provided by your VPN service provider
- Account: Enter the username provided by your VPN provider
- Password: Enter the password provided by your VPN provider
- Secret: Enter the pre-shared key given by your VPN provider
- Tap on "Done" there at the top right side.
Step 4: Your IPSec VPN iOS profile will be created. After that, tap to connect.
Step 5: Wait for a few seconds until your IPSec iOS VPN connection is established. Later, you can use the same option to connect and disconnect VPN on iPhone and iPad
Free VPN Tutorials: What's More
- L2TP VPN for iOS, iPhone and iPad
- IKEv2 VPN on iOS, iPhone and iPad
- OpenVPN on iOS, iPhone and iPad
- VPN on Mac OS Setup
- VPN on Chrome OS, Chromebook, Chromium
Internet Protocol Security or IPSec is one of the secure VPN protocols and supports IPv4 as well as IPv6. It is often used to provide secure access to the remote networks as a whole instead of a single device.
By following the steps given above, you can set up a VPN for iOS using the IPSec protocol. Other than that, if you're looking for additional support or have any questions for the IPSec VPN iPhone or iPad, or other operating systems, you may Contact us for your questions, queries, feedback, or suggestions.