This tutorial explains how to set up L2TP VPN for Android. Follow step-by-step for the L2TP VPN Android setup.
- We used the FastestVPN for this tutorial. While you can use any VPN service which offers the L2TP protocol.
Step 1: Go to Your phone settings, search "VPN" and tap on "Add VPN".
Step 2: Provide the following information:
- Name: Anything such as "L2TP VPN"
- Type: L2TP/IPSec PSK
- Server address: Enter the server address provided by your VPN service provider
- IPSec pre-shared key: Enter the IPSec pre shared key android given by your VPN provider
- Tap on "save"
Step 3: Your L2TP VPN profile has been created now. Tap on it.
Step 4: Enter your VPN username and then password. After that, tap on "Connect"
Step 5: Wait for a few seconds until your L2TP VPN connection is established. Later, you can use the same option to connect and disconnect the VPN on Android.
Other VPN Tutorials
Free VPN Tutorials also provides VPN setup guides and instructions for a number of different operating systems and devices which include Mac OS, iOS, Android, multiple distributions of Linux, Routers Apple TV, Kodi, Chrome OS, etc. You can visit all the Free VPN tutorials here. Let us know if you want us to add tutorials for more operating systems and devices
- OpenVPN on Android Setup
- L2TP VPN on Android Setup
- Set up VPN on Windows
- Set up VPN on iPhone and iPad (iOS)
L2TP, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol uses IPsec, which offers encryption and confidentiality. It has stronger encryption than PPTP. By following the steps given above, you can set up an Android VPN using the L2TP VPN protocol. If you're looking for additional support or have any questions related to setting up the L2TP VPN Android, please Contact us for your questions, queries, feedback, and suggestions.