How to Set up L2TP VPN on Chromebook, Chrome OS or Chromium OS
Step 1: Click on time and then click "Settings"
Step 2: Click "Add connection" and then "Add OpenVPN / L2TP"
Step 3: Provide following information
- Server hostname: Enter the server address provided by your VPN service provider
- Service name: Anything such as "L2TP VPN"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPSec + pre-shared key
- Username: Enter the VPN username provided by your VPN service provider
- Password: Enter the password provided by your VPN service provider
- Pre-shared key: Enter the pre-shared key given by your VPN provider
Your L2TP VPN on Chromebook / Chrome OS will be connected shortly.
To disconnect the VPN on Chrome book, click time and then click "VPN"
Then click on "Disconnect"
Free VPN Tutorials: What's More:
Free VPN Tutorials also provides VPN setup guides and instructions for a number of different operating systems and devices which include Mac OS, iOS, Android, multiple distributions of Linux, Routers Apple TV, Kodi, Chrome OS, etc. You can visit all the Free VPN tutorials here. Let us know if you want us to add tutorials for more operating systems and devices
By following the steps given above, you can set up a Chrome VPN using the L2TP VPN protocol. Besides, if you're looking for additional support or have any questions related to setting up the Chromebook L2TP VPN, you can Contact us for your questions, queries, feedback, or suggestions.