This tutorial explains how to set up a PPTP VPN for Kali Linux. Follow step-by-step to set up a Linux Kali VPN using the PPTP Protocol.
- We used the FastestVPN for this tutorial. While you can use any VPN service which offers the PPTP protocol.
1: Click on your network icon, go to "VPN Connections" and click "Add a VPN Connection"
2: Select "Point-to-Point Tunneling-Protocol (PPTP)" and click "Create"
3: Click "Advanced"
4: Check mark "Use Point-to-Point encryption (MPPE)" and then click "OK"
5: Enter the following information:
- Name: Any name for your VPN such as "PPTP"
- Gateway: Enter the PPTP VPN server address provided by your VPN service provider
- User name: Enter the username as provided by your VPN service provider
- Select an option for the password such as "Store the password only for this user"
- Password: Enter the password as provided by your VPN service provider
- Click on "save"
6: Now your PPTP Kali Linux profile has been created. Click on your network icon and then connect to the PPTP on Kali Linux.
PPTP VPN on Kali Linux has been connected now. Later, you can use the network menu to disconnect VPN on Kali.
More Free VPN Tutorials
- Set up OpenVPN on Kali Linux Using the Terminal Command Line Setup
- Set up OpenVPN on Kali Linux Using the Network Manager Setup
- VPN on OpenSUSE Linux
- PPTP VPN on Ubuntu Linux Setup
- VPN on Different Linux Operating Systems
To find out other set up tutorials for Kali Linux, click here. By following the steps given above, you can easily set up a Linux Kali VPN using the PPTP protocol. If you're looking for additional support or have any questions related to setting up the PPTP VPN for Kali Linux, please Contact us for your questions, queries, feedback, or suggestions.